- Sales, marketing, training, and business management and consultation; primarily in the Kitchen and Bath Industry for the retail dealer, design & remodeling firms, multi-branch PRO and retail, and multi-family segments.
- Strong in working with kitchen and bath dealers to select “good-fit” product selections…even if not represented by Cascadia Pacific Marketing.
- Vendor and customer program and business development.
- Assist in facilitating negotiations and sales process including large multi-branch and multi-family.
- Kitchen industry specific software training and project management.
- Passion to mentor and build up the next generation of kitchen and bath professionals.
WORKING WITH KITCHEN & BATH PROFESSIONALS
in the Pacific Northwest states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska. Representing cabinet manufacturers from two highly competitive Made in USA standard product lines to a full-custom German-engineered; American-made frameless cabinet company in the Northwest which offers supreme quality with limitless selection and design flexibility and complimented by its own quick-ship value line.
Hertco Happenings 101
*|MC:SUBJECT|* *|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|* 01 Issue No. HERTCO HAPPENINGS Vol. 100 In this Issue: 1 Featured Shaker Bevel Kitchen in the Oregonian 2 Woodline: Textured Melamine at its Finest 3 Accessory...read more